SUMMER Sale - Egyptian Nefer Necklace with Carnelian, From Our Museum Collection
SUMMER Sale - Egyptian Nefer Necklace with Carnelian, From Our Museum Collection by ILANET Museum Reproductions at Island Vacation Rental Homes. MPN: EG-S5707C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This necklace was inspired by a string of beads in the shape of a ''Nefer'' hieroglyph. Found by William W. Flinders Petrie on an excavation in 1921.
Features & Highlights
- Egyptian Nefer Necklace with Carnelian beads
- Approximate size: 16" long
- 24 Karat gold plate over pewter, enhanced by Carnelian beads.
- Comes with a Gift box or a beautiful pouch, accompanied by a card describing the History of the origin of this item
- We would like you to be VERY happy with your order, and will do our best to please you. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding your order, please contact us by phone or email.
|Manufacturer:||Multilana New York|
|Brand:||ILANET Museum Reproductions|
|Publisher:||Multilana New York|
|Studio:||Multilana New York|