Salewa Men's Mountain Trainer Leather Approach Shoe, Bungee Cord/Firebrick, 9
Free Shipping Included! Salewa Men's Mountain Trainer Leather Approach Shoe, Bungee Cord/Firebrick, 9 by Salewa at Island Vacation Rental Homes. MPN: 63413-7552-9-020-9 D US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Mountain Trainer Leather is a low-cut alpine approach shoe with a classic hard-wearing nubuck leather upper and full-grain leather
Designed to offer comfort and protection during your hiking and trekking adventures on technical terrain like mud, grass and snow. This is a shoe you can rely on when facing rocky paths or via ferratas thanks to the grip provided by its Vibram Alpine Approach sole.
The Mountain Trainer Leather integrates SALEWA’s patented technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: customizable Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) with interchangeable layers so you can adapt it to the unique shape of your foot; Climbing Lacing right to the toe for a more precise fit; 3F System for firm ankle and heel support.
Features & Highlights
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER LINING: Leather lining breaks in to fit your foot like a glove, and is extremely durable.
- VIBRAM ALPINE APPROACH SOLE: Reliable traction when facing rocky paths or via ferratas.
- CLIMBING LACING: Climbing lacing extends right to the toe for accurate adjustment.
- 3F SYSTEM & ADJUSTABLE FOOTBEDS: The trademark SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area of the shoe with the sole and heel. MFF+ interchangeable footbeds adjust to the shape of your foot.
- IDEAL USES: Hiking, Trekking, Alpine Trekking, Scrambles. WEIGHT: 16.8oz./475g.
|Manufacturer:||Salewa North America|
|Part Number:||63413-7552-9-020-9 D US|
|Publisher:||Salewa North America|
|Studio:||Salewa North America|
|MPN:||63413-7552-9-020-9 D US|
|Item Weight:||2.09 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.47 x 4.72 x 4.72 inches|