With a collection of tools sliding around the truck, Patagonia's first choice is always the multitool. Same goes with the Better Sweater when we head out the door. Built of 10-oz polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and a warm fleece interior, this easy-wearing, moisture-wicking, bulk-free pullover is dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water. Details include a stand-up collar with a zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for unlimited mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem wick sweat, and a vertical chest pocket closes with a zipper to secure keys and cash. Fabric is bluesign approved.
Features & Highlights
- Made of bluesign approved 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
|Manufacturer:||Patagonia Apparel Mens|
|Publisher:||Patagonia Apparel Mens|
|Studio:||Patagonia Apparel Mens|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.9 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Patagonia, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Icebreaker Merino
mpn: 9420053439267, ean: 9420053439267,
The perfect pants for the urban woodsman, the Trailhead pants provide the optimal combination of rugged durability, stretch and comfort you need for cabin weekends and cool-weather trail adventures. The trailhead's tough double-weave fabric combines...