NOVICA .925 Sterling Silver Glass Jewelry Set 'Summer Abstract'
NOVICA .925 Sterling Silver Glass Jewelry Set 'Summer Abstract' by NOVICA at Island Vacation Rental Homes. MPN: 183425. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake
About this item: Showcasing their mastery of the dichroic glass technique, Debora and Marco create pieces with the colors of summer. The pendant and earrings are set in sterling silver to enhance their radiant allure, and the necklace features a sterling chain. Each jewelry set is meticulously crafted by hand, thus no two will ever be exactly identical in color and pattern. Due to the nature of the procedure, subtle cracks may appear during the cooling process. .925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: Dichroic glass is an ultra-thin coating of metal oxides and quartz, grown as a crystal structure on the surface with a highly technical process. Originally produced for the aerospace industry, it now provides a medium for Debora and Marco's designs. 'Our work is the result of considerable research that we carry out together to create a rainbow of colors. They reflect our love of the art and of each other,' Debora says....
Features & Highlights
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Debora and Marco to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Chain: 17.75 in. L; Chain width: 1 mm; Pendant: 1.6 in. L x 1.2 in. W x 0.3 in. D
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 3.15 x 3.15 inches|