mono Men's RYO WW2 Military Aircraft Yukata Series CURTIS P-40 FLYING TIGERS(M)
mono Men's RYO WW2 Military Aircraft Yukata Series CURTIS P-40 FLYING TIGERS(M) by mono at Island Vacation Rental Homes. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Size Body Height S:62.99 / M:64.96 / L:66.90 - 98.90 (inches) Mi-Take (Garment Length) S:53.15 / M:55.12 / L:57.09 (inches) Yuki (the Length from
S:62.99 / M:64.96 / L:66.90 - 98.90 (inches)
Mi-Take (Garment Length)
S:53.15 / M:55.12 / L:57.09 (inches)
Yuki (the Length from the Back Seam to the Sleeve Edge )
S:27.56 / M:28.35 / L:28.35 (inches)
Sode-Take (Sleeve Length)
S:18.90 / M:18.90 / L:18.90 (inches)
Country of Origin
Made in Japan
Kyoto-Kimono-SAI is a kimono shop in Kyoto, Japan. This company was established on 1972 and has been made dying and manufacturing of kimono. As a pioneer of degital dyeing, Kyoto-Kimono-SAI challenges new style of traditional kimono to adapt modern taste and creates wide variety of original and interesting kimono such as BDU Yukata Series and RYO WW2 Military Aircraft Yukata Series.
As our products are produced by craftsmanship, it is usually delivered about 4 weeks after we receive an order.
Features & Highlights
- RYO WW2 Military Aircraft Yukata Seriesh (men's summer kimono) reproduce design of WW2 military aircrafts motif.
- This line of Flying Tigers motif is welcomed by enthusiasts because of such iconic motif of war art.
- The Nose Art of this US Army Air Corps military aircraft is very popular pattern and the character design of Flying Tiger is also unique.
- The theme of shark mouth has been frequently painted on the nose of American War planes.
- RYO is an acronym for Roman (romantisism), Yukata (men's summer kimono), Ohzora (sky).