Handmade Tibetan Mala Dalmatian Jasper Mala 108 Beads with Carnelian Guru Bead and Spacers
Handmade Tibetan Mala Dalmatian Jasper Mala 108 Beads with Carnelian Guru Bead and Spacers by Hands Of Tibet at Island Vacation Rental Homes. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Dalmatian jasper is a stunning stone that is predominantly white and grey with flecks of black tourmaline. This 108 bead mala is perfect for someone
Features & Highlights
- Dalmatian jasper is a stunning stone that is predominantly white and grey with flecks of black tourmaline.
- This 108 bead mala is perfect for someone seeking the playfulness of childhood again in their life. This stone promotes an appreciation and ability to stop over analyzing the world and instead feel grounded and joyous in simply being.
- The counter and guru beads are made of carnelian, which nicely accent the other colors with a beautiful cloudy red orange. Prayer Mala or beads are usually used by Buddhists around the world, especially in Tibet, Nepal and India and used for meditation, counting mantras, and prostration
- Malas are worn on the left wrist while not in use. This mala comes with a handmade silk mala pouch and colors available in red, green, blue, brown and yellow.
- Suggested Mantras for this mala "Om Muni Muni Maha Muni ye soha" To Lord Buddha Shakyamuni "Om Tare Turi Tutari Turi Soha" To White Tara "Tayatha Om Pekatse Pekatse Maha Pekatse Raza Samu Gati Soha" To medicine Buddha.
|Manufacturer:||Hands of Tibet|
|Brand:||Hands Of Tibet|
|Publisher:||Hands of Tibet|
|Studio:||Hands of Tibet|