Sock Definitions NY Casual low-cut Socks are made from the highest quality yarns designed to wick away moisture providing maximum comfort and breathability. They feature a flat knit, non-ravel construction and ribbed elastic comfort top. These socks are made to last, they are constructed using high quality 144 Needle thread count to provide just the right amount of stretch for a perfect fit every time. They are versatile enough to be worn casualy all day with sneakers or shoes. Can also be used for light running or walking, cross training, exercise, workout, yoga, biking, golf or tennis and are perfect for just lounging around the house. We build excellent products and stand behind 100%. If you are not completely satisfied, PLEASE return your purchased items for a full refund.
Features & Highlights
- 720 Pairs. Ships as 60 Packages of 12 pair packs for a total of 720 Pairs of socks. Perfect for schools, camps, institutions, shelters, charity donations, Grab bags, art projects or Holiday gifts or Giveaways
- Premium casual socks that are soft, durable and provide a comfortable fit. Great with sneakers or shoes!
- Lightweight, flat knit and comfortable. Ideal for everyday use. Also great for use in running, workouts, exercise. Feet will stay cool and dry!
- Fully reciprocated heel and toe, non-ravel construction with elastic ribbed top that ensures socks stay up throughout all day use! Durable 144 needle thread count for the perfect amount of stretch. Socks will not lose stretch.
- Women's sock size 9-11 fits shoe size 4-10. Contents: 80% Soft spun polyester 20% spandex. 60 packages of 12, easy to store great for resale.
|Color:||720 Pair Black|
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.4 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||40 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 20 x 20 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sock Definitions, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.