Danner Women's Mountain Light II 5" Brown Vibram Sole Outdoor Boots | Waterproof |Hiking Combat Boot | Mountain Boot | Downhill Braking and Side-Hill Traction (10 M)
Danner Women's Mountain Light II 5'' Brown Vibram Sole Outdoor Boots | Waterproof |Hiking Combat Boot | Mountain Boot | Downhill Braking and Side-Hill Traction (10 M) by DANNER BOOTS at Island Vacation Rental Homes. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EGENDARY AMONG HIKERS AND BACKPACKERS WORLDWIDE The USA-made Mountain Light hiking boot is legendary for its unmatched quality, durability and
Features & Highlights
- RETRO ONE PIECE LEATHER UPPER Our one-piece leather design eliminates openings in the tongue area to help keep out debris and water. It also creates a simple finish with minimal seams.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- VIBRAM® KLETTERLIFT OUTSOLE Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- DANNER AIRTHOTIC This molded polyurethane instep cups the heel and supports the arch of the foot. Its half-length shape includes perforations to help air flow within your boots.
|Item Weight:||7 pounds|